1. Skewer each shrimp. I like to put 2-3 per skewer to save time and for serving. Put shrimp in rectangular tupperware and splash enough Roasted Garlic Olive Oil on to moisten each shrimp. *I like to use a rectangular shape tupperware because I can have all the skewer end pieces at one side of the box and it makes it much easier to remove the skewers
2. add 1 tsp of Moroccan Spice Blend and mix thouroughly to coat each shrimp; if more is needed add slowly 1 tsp at a time and let marinate 4 hours or overnight.
3. Roughly chop some mint and cilantro and stir into Mango Chutney.
4. heat grill or BBQ; remove shrimp and place on lightly oiled grill and cook until pink; turn over and cook the other side until cooked through; about 2 minutes per side.
5. Serve immediately on mixed greeens lightly dressed with red wine raspberry vinaigrette.
Visit our contact section to get in touch with us, or subscribe to
our complimentary email newsletter, full of recipes and ideas!